All are welcome to join our class for a crafty day with Chef Pei Shuen.
Buttercream Flower Arrangement Class
Date: 26th March 2017, Sunday
Time: 9am to 5pm
Maximum 4 participants for this class
Last day to register: 18th March 2017, Saturday
Please feel free to email us should you have a decorating subject that you wish to learn, or you wish to enquire on private 1-1 lesson.
Join us to learn the know-how and techniques in piping, and arranging buttercream flowers onto whole cake, in crown presentation.
Buttercream flowers are heart melting. They look incredible when arranged on cakes. Our recipe is tested and proven to be used in Singapore's climate, tips in care and handling will be shared in class.
This class is limited to maximum number of 4 participants in order to give personal attention to all participants.
- Demo on how to make buttercream
- Buttercream recipe and steps will be provided
- A whole cake will be provided for practical experience in arranging piped flowers onto a real cake.
- Pipe all flowers by yourself, including all little details during arrangement
- Suitable for beginners or participants who wish to brush up their skills
- Tips in colouring buttercream
- Certificate of participation from Cherylshuen
- All ingredients and tools will be provided for use during class
- Participants will bring home their beautiful cakes for sharing with family and friends