A tasty dish that goes so well with steamed rice specially for you.
Pork 150g (cut into big cubes, half frozen)
Canola oil 30g
Garlic 2 cloves
Red chilli 1/2 no (optional)
Fermented chilli bean paste 2 tbl
Tofu 1pack (cut into cubes)
Corn flour/ potato flour 1 tbl
Water 1 tbl
Spring onion 2 stalks (diced)
Szechuan peppercorn oil 1 tbl (optional)
1. Place pork cubes in the pot, mince 15sec / Sp7
2. Add ingredients 2-5, sautéed 3min / 120°C / Sp1.5
3. Set butterfly, add tofu and water, set 5min / 120°C / Reverse spoon
4. Add corn flour water and spring onion bits through the hole for thickening and adding flavour to the dish, set 1min / 120°C / Reverse spoon
5. Sprinkle sparingly with Szechuan peppercorn oil to enhance the flavour of dish
1. Pressed tofu is ideal for cooking this dish
2. To prepare Szechuan peppercorn oil – put 2 tablespoons of Szechuan peppercorn, 2pcs of star anise, 1 small stick of cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Pour hot oil (about 6 tablespoons) onto the ingredients to release the flavour into the oil.
Get ready a big bowl of rice, lets dig in.