Cooking Demonstration Class 日式照烧酱示范班
Date: 31st March 2019
Teriyaki sauce is one of the most popular Japanese sauces. It is a crowd pleaser, not only kids love it to the max, the young-at-heart enjoy it too.
I'm happy to share with you my teriyaki chicken recipe.
The recipe is complete with Q&A at the bottom of page, it is possible to be recreated by conventional cooking methods too.
What to expect?
1 versatile sauce and 5 delicious applications
1. Japanese teriyaki sauce 日式照烧酱汁
2. Chicken teriyaki (old school method) 照烧鸡扒 (古方）
3. Teriyaki chicken pizza 照烧口味意大利比萨
4. Quinoa pouches 小小米袋 （素）
5. Cheese tofu balls 拉丝芝士豆腐球
6. Yakitori zoodles 串烧西葫芦面
The class will end with a food sampling and Q&A session.
What to bring home?
- A copy of recipes in print
- Courage to prepare healthy and delicious home cooking for family
When is the class?
Sunday 31st March 2019, 2pm - 5pm
Where is the class?
66 Working Room
What is the class fee?
The class fee is $90 per pax, includes 3 hours demo, food sampling, Q&A session and recipe in print.
How to register?
First confirm first serve policy applies. Participant confirms class registration by way of making full payment in one of the following options:
(B) ATM or Internet bank transfer
After you have done the payment, please let me know via whatsapp to 96717197 or email and quote “FULL NAME class 20190331” and mention your mode of payment.
I will follow up with you in 1-2 working days by way of whatsapp after receiving the payment.
Once you confirm to attend the class, welcome to sign-in on our Facebook event here:
· 12 years designer cake and pastry chef
· 7 years hands-on and demo class experience
· Book author, published by Marshall Cavendish
· Yeas of recipe testing and optimising experience
· Have a flair of a variety of cuicines